The Hemet Jeep Club is a family oriented organization with members of all ages. If you are interested in joining the Hemet Jeep Club, below is a list of general requirements for club membership.
As a minimum, it is the responsibility of the applicant to attend 6 off road runs and 3 membership meetings within the previous 12 months. You must complete a membership form and submit it to the Secretary along with the appropriate dues and deposits.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must agree to abide by the laws, rules and regulations of the Hemet Jeep Club
- You must agree that the plaques that you receive from the Hemet Jeep Club are the property of the Club and on your leaving the Club, for any reason, will return them in as good a condition as possible.
- You must agree to keep insurance on your vehicle to the California minimum requirements.
- You must sign the Assumption of Risk Waiver and Consent
In order to receive an application, contact Mike Ledbetter
Out on the trails … the club asks that you “tread lightly,” drive responsibly, respect those around you and most of all, come prepared to have a great time.